DMCA Page Welcome to http://mcdonaldswrapoftheday.com/ (referred to as “the Website”). We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. This DMCA Notice outlines our policies regarding copyright infringement claims and how we handle them.
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Website, please provide us with the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
4. Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please ensure that your DMCA Notice is complete and accurate to facilitate prompt resolution.
If you believe that your content was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. Please provide the following information in writing:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, including its location on the Website.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Website may be found.
6. A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA Notice or their agent.
Submitting a Counter Notification:
Counter Notifications should be sent to the same designated agent for copyright infringement claims as mentioned above.
We take copyright infringement seriously and strive to promptly address all DMCA Notices and Counter Notifications in accordance with applicable laws. We also reserve the right to disable or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy or wish to submit a DMCA Notice or Counter-Notification, please contact our designated agent at the provided contact information.
Thank you for helping us maintain the integrity of intellectual property rights on http://mcdonaldswrapoftheday.com/.